[amibroker] Re: customize the profit distribution chart?

  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:35:06 -0000
  • From: "Bisto" <bistoman73@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: customize the profit distribution chart?

Thank Mike, I know that... I was wondering if it is possible to customize also the "distrubution" part of the report, i.e. to choose to plot the distribution of an other value instead of profit or similar

I suppose that the only way it to code by ownself as you suggest, nevertheless I was wondering if I am missing a more simple way, as often happened in the past

thank again

Bisto

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/