Re: [amibroker] How to prevent NBBO order rejections?

  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 17:08:36 -0500
  • From: Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] How to prevent NBBO order rejections?

Thanks Ron, quite interesting. However this is not the solution I was looking for :-)

I place many automated orders and having them rejected for whatever reason introduces delays. For example if I place 100 orders at IB and 10 are rejected it takes time to get the errors acknowledged, process them, and submit new orders. I want to make sure that as many as possible of my orders reach the market and as few as possible are canceled.

I would like to know if it is possible, using Bid and Ask, to determine before hand that the orders will be accepted.

Is this possible?

Thanks for your reply Ron,
herman.

Ronald Davis wrote:
Try, this website,  Ron D

Shenker's Manipulation of the National Best Bid or Offer (NBBO)

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/33-8029.htm

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/