Re: [amibroker] MCX DATA FEEDING AND HOW IT USEFUL IN STUDY

  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 22:44:39 +0530
  • From: "Prashanth" <prash454.ta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] MCX DATA FEEDING AND HOW IT USEFUL IN STUDY

Hello,

EOD Data is available  at www.desitradermall.com for MCX & NCDEX. Futures are denoted with -I (for current month) and keeps rolling as current month expires and new month contact takes its place.

Cheers

Prashanth
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 22:17 PM

HI ALL,
I WANT TO CHARTING FOR MCX ....AND NCDX.....

M FROM INDIA AND USING AB FOR NSE CASH STOCK CHARTING ONLY ,I HAVE NOT TRIED IT FOR NSE FUTURE...SO I DONT KNW HW TO FEED FUTURES DATA IN AMIBROKER ,,AND WANT TO KNW HOW ITS SUITABLE TO CONNECT PAST PRICE MOMENT COZ FUTURS KEEP CHANGING EVERYMONTH....

TILL DATE M USING NSE CASH PRICE BUT WHAT IS PRICE BASE FOR MCX AND NCDX....AND WHRE TO FIND REAL TIME AND EOD DATA .

           Dharmendra Kalal