RE: [amibroker] using custom N-tick bars in backtest

  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:07:23 -0500
  • From: Rajiv Arya <rajivarya87@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] using custom N-tick bars in backtest

I came across this issue before
The non-time bar backtesting only works in a tick based database.

To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: LKMCD1@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:43:12 +0000
Subject: [amibroker] using custom N-tick bars in backtest

I want to evaluate custom n-tick bars in a back test. I set up the chart in Preferences>Intraday>custom N-tick and I also set the tick size in symbol information. Everything charts just fine. Now I want to run a back test, but in AA>Settings>Periodicity there is no option to choose any N-tick periods. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks for any help
Larry

Get gifts for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/