Re: [amibroker] Re: SUPER PIVOT POINTS

  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:48:44 +0800
  • From: "Tim" <timkthung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: SUPER PIVOT POINTS

Thanks de again. Let me try to figure out something.

Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 6:50 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: SUPER PIVOT POINTS

Hi Tim, I am also just getting to know Amibroker and AFL, the .dll was not written by me. I would like to ask more experienced users to help a hand here. I can tell you the logic in the code but implementing it and getting nothing but green (no errors ) is a bridge to far for me now. the logic to be used could be : determine the highest high of a period the lowest low and the close. calculate your pivots

use deFlagTimeRange( starttime, endtime) to mark your market open and you market close

then something like

openmarket=deFlagTimeRange( starttime, endtime);

highofmarket=null;//initialisation
lowofmarket=null;//initialisation
if (openmarket)
{
highofmarket=iif(h>highofmarket,h,highofmarket);
lowofmarket=iif(l<lowofmarket,l,lowofmarket);
marketpivot= (highofmarket+ lowofmarket+c)/3;
suport1=(marketpivot*2)-highofmarket;
resistance1=(marketpivot*2)-lowofmarket;
/* and so on */
}
this is just of the top of my head, i haven't tested this code ( i doubt it works but maybe you get the idea and can take it further.

Kind regards
Marc

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Tim" <timkthung@xx.> wrote:

> Thanks de. I had downloaded it. Would you please show me how to use it.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/