Re: [amibroker] Re: SUPER PIVOT POINTS

  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 00:02:48 +0800
  • From: "Tim" <timkthung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: SUPER PIVOT POINTS

Thanks de. I had downloaded it. Would you please show me how to use it.

Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 11:29 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: SUPER PIVOT POINTS

Hi Tim, it is possible to do that with the use of a plugin called deDATETIME.  it has functions which enables you to define your own time interval hope this helps. Marc
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Tim" <timkthung@xx.> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
> Would anyone please tell me whether we could define the cutting time in calculating the daily pivots for the next day.
> I raise this issue because of my time-zone difference from the NY stock exchange.
> Much appreciate if anyone could help.
>
> Tim

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/