RE: [amibroker] Re: "smart" trail stop

  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:03:34 +0000
  • From: asit mistry <asitasu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: "smart" trail stop

DEAR SIR HOWARD,

i am very much pleased to hear from expert like you. sir, i have read your both books &
i want to congratulate you for porviding such a informative books on trading system & amibroker. once again i feel exteremly delighted to communicate with the expert in subject.

sir, i am 100 % agreed on what you said about scalin-in & scaling-out. but as you have rightly pointed to test the alternative i want the coading help from experts like you in the forum.

sir, i have also found that if we use bearkout trading strategy for n numer of security at time( ie multiple positions),the probability of win is around 30-40 % average. To be profitable in such situation only alternate is to increase reward to risk ratio. for that if we use the strategy i sugessted we can improve system performance to considerable extent.
To clarify my point i would like to give one simple example. Say we have entered in 10
script with 1/4 of position in each. out of 10, 6 trades turn out to be loosser on a/c of stop loss hit. if we scalil-in to the profitable trades such that ultimate position values for profitable trades far exceeds looses.i think i have cleared my idea.

to test above logic i want some help in coading.

request all seniour help.

thank you again bandy sir.

asit.