[amibroker] Re: "smart" trail stop

  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:01:48 -0000
  • From: "r22mark" <mtf_79@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: "smart" trail stop

For a lot of scaling / pyramiding (in or out) you need to use the custom backtest to get the best results. I don't have a lot of experience with it yet. I have several projects on the go at the moment, but when I get time I will look at your project.

Mark

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx