Re: [amibroker] Is there a way to backtest on a minutely basis but still reference hourly data?

  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:50:39 -0800 (PST)
  • From: James <jamesmemphis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Is there a way to backtest on a minutely basis but still reference hourly data?

Potato,

I'm pretty sure you cannot work in larger time frames and analyze smaller time frames. It sounds to me like you are trying to work off an hourly chart, but get analysis from a minute chart. I think it needs to be the other way around, ie, get analysis from an hourly chart looking at a minute chart.

James