[amibroker] Re: Better volume Indicator pls Can afl experts make an afl out of this TS code

  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:56:38 -0000
  • From: "hagus99se" <hans.gustavsson@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Better volume Indicator pls Can afl experts make an afl out of this TS code

Try this code, author unknown.

/* emini-watch.com better Volume */

SetChartBkColor(16 ) ;

_SECTION_BEGIN("EMA");
P = Volume;
Periods = Param("PeriodsEMA", 100, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Plot( EMA( P, Periods ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), colorRed, styleLine | styleThick );
_SECTION_END();

Period  = Param("Period", 20, 2, 300, 1, 10 );;
LowColor = colorYellow;
ClimaxColor = colorRed;
ChurnColor = colorGreen;
ClimaxChurnColor=colorBlue;
LowChurnColor= colorWhite;

Value1 = V;
Value2 = V*(H-L);
Value3 = V/(H-L);

BarColor = IIf( (Value1 == LLV(Value1,Period)),  LowColor,

IIf( (Value2 == HHV(Value2,Period)), ClimaxColor,

IIf( (Value3 == HHV(Value3,Period)), ChurnColor,

IIf( ((Value2 == HHV(Value2,Period) AND (Value3 == HHV(Value3,Period)))), ClimaxChurnColor,

IIf( (Value3 == LLV(Value3,Period)), LowChurnColor, colorBlueGrey)))));

_SECTION_BEGIN("Volume");
Plot( Volume, _DEFAULT_NAME(), BarColor, ParamStyle( "Style", styleHistogram  | styleThick, maskHistogram  ), 2 );
_SECTION_END();

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx