[amibroker] Re: EMPTY A WATCHLIST WITH JAVA SCRIPT QUESTION

  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:07:46 -0000
  • From: "bistrader" <bistrader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: EMPTY A WATCHLIST WITH JAVA SCRIPT QUESTION

Herman, Yes, I agree but there are several things that I am trying to do and am thinking that doing via JavaScript would be better for me.  Also gives me an opportunity to find out (for me) what to do in afl and what to do in JavaScript.  Learning.  So far, I have found that using afl and JavaScript together helps me be more productive.  Regards.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx