[amibroker] Re: Lets ask T J for AFL EDITOR encryption in the next beta

  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:01:49 -0000
  • From: "paultsho" <paul.tsho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Lets ask T J for AFL EDITOR encryption in the next beta

Ronald,
Have you considered hiring an experienced dll programmer to do this for you. From what I see, building a dll function based on what you have shown in your previous emails will be reasonably straight. To process array in C++ is straight forward through loops - Incidentially, the array processing ability of AB is most probably built using the same C technology. I'll be happy to give you a quote if you're interested and contact me on a private email
/Paul.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx