[amibroker] Re: Tick data, how important is bids/asks?

  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:19:05 -0000
  • From: "sanjiv" <sumangalam@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Tick data, how important is bids/asks?

Hello Mr. Tomasz Janeczko,

Just being curious: does the TimeStamp on the 90 second delay reported trades happen to be the TimeStamp of actual trade or the TimeStamp of reporting? If the TimeStamps are Reporting times then the OHLC Bars could also be distorted.

Further, it will be nice to know more about ""alternative trading systems" (dark pools among others)". Any links please!

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/