[amibroker] Re: Tick data, how important is bids/asks?

  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:54:27 -0000
  • From: "iqfeed" <iqfeed@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Tick data, how important is bids/asks?

This would be a lot of data to store (each bid/ask update on depth) in history.  When it comes to ES, you should actually be seeing 10 levels of depth.  This is what the exchange provides and is what is available in IQFeed.  Some contracts are still limited to 5 levels of depth, but many of the more active futures contracts are sending 10 now.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx