Re: [amibroker] Re=Days since DMI crossover

  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:03:25 -0600
  • From: Alan <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re=Days since DMI crossover

Hi Anthony:

Thank you for your interest in helping me with my problem.  I want to either do a Scan or an Exploration that will generate a table of stocks where the negative DMI has crossed above the positive DMI and show how many days ago the crossover took place.  I am using a Filtered list that contains the 100 stocks comprising the QQQQ's which I have previously submitted to the forum as an attachment.

Regards,
Alan

Anthony Faragasso wrote:
Hi Alan,

Please post your rules again....I will revert with possible solution..

Anthony