Re: [amibroker] Re: US$ INDEX

  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:24:15 -0500
  • From: Henrik Rasmussen <hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: US$ INDEX

Also:

http://quote.barchart.com/quote.asp?sym=$DXY

Rik Rasmussen

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Tim <raven4ns@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I should have been more specific, the DXY index that I am referring to is currently trading at approximately 75.02. It is the index often quoted in news reports or when commenting about the US$ strength/weakness. I am very appreciative of everyone's help, thank you again.

Tim

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

   amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx