[amibroker] Re: IB AB Cross Reference

  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:15:01 -0000
  • From: "Lloyd" <eversfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: IB AB Cross Reference

I'm still not able to receive data for EUR.USD-IDEALPRO-CASH I get a message saying"no market data permission". Is there a spacing requirement I'm missing? I'm unable to get USD/JPY either-with the same message. Any ideas would be appreciated. Lloyd

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx