Re: [amibroker] To sort the productivity

would it be this,

AddColumn(lastvalue(Rapport),"Rapport",1.3);
----- Original Message -----
From: AaJ
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 6:35 AM
Subject: [amibroker] To sort the productivity

Hello !!

I wihs to sort all my database's stocks by using the productivity's indicator .The sort uses only the 2 last bars for each single stock .

The matter is that I use a "For" loop by accessing to each elements .And that is not a array .

If I want to sort I must use a filter and the function "setsortcolums" .But "filter and sortcolumms" need data array ?

The purpose is to compare the productivity's stocks .Thanks ...

Here is my code ?

stockname = Name();
listdestocks = CategoryGetSymbols( categoryMarket, 2) ;

nbstock = 0 ;

for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( listdestocks, i ) ) != ""; i++ )
{
nbstock = i ;
action = "" sym, "Close");
for( j = BarCount-1; j > BarCount-2 ; j-- )
{

Rapport[j] = action[j]/action[j-1];
_TRACE(sym);
_TRACE(NumToStr(Rapport[j])); // Good value that i want to sort on the last month to compare the stocks beetween each other .

}

}
nbstock++ ;

Filter = 1 ;