[amibroker] Database

I saw this in a past post (April 16,2007) and was looking for further info.

"Please correct me if I am wrong. As 'Intraday Settings' is a database scope setting you have to store futures traded 9:30-1600 (ER2) in one database and ones traded 24 hours (ZG) in another database as otherwise you can not look on ER2 day session and ZG 24 hours session within the same database."

Is this true?  For those who trade with futures and also with equities, is it always two different databases because of the market hours issue?

Does everyone typically have a different database for each type of issue? FOREX, futures, stocks, etc.

Any opinions appreciated.

Levi

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/