[amibroker] Re: STREXTRACT only works on comma separated lists??

>I don't always agree with the design philosphy and I don't believe >that the trading objectives that Tomasz has chosen to incorporate in >AB are effective in trading for a living

Corection ... that should read SOME of the trading objectives incorporated into AB.

And yes, I do understand that while Tomasz is a trader himself,and incorporates the things that he uses into AB, he mainly provides the tools that the community demands and he does that in a generic way.

And, yes I understand that there is only one Tomasz and so many hours in the day.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/