[amibroker] Re: Plot ATR for backtest - Unable to see the plot

I have a white background.  I'm away from home right now so I'll try the code you provided anyway when I return.

Am I overlooking where it may be plotted, i.e. I'm expecting the plot to show on the same chart as my buy and sell arrows ?

Thanks.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/