[amibroker] How do you find the number of padded bars that are visible?

I'll ask this question in a totaly different way. Depending on a user's settings, there is a certain amount of padding on the right side of the chart when the chart is scrolled all the way to the right.

It could be none, but default is more than none. Mine is set to 15 bars.

My script would like to know how many bars of padding are visible on the chart. For instance if the default is 15, and the user hasn't moved the scroll bar, then there are 15 bars of space that I would like to plot some data in.

But if the user has scrolled just a bit, there may be only 7 blank bars left on the right, and I want to plot here just those 7 bars. If I plot more than 7, I am going to draw into the right hand price axis, plus waste resources.

It may be that when the user scrolls back in time, they see 0 bars. I would like to know not to plot anything beyond the bars that are visible.

So how can one find this out?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/