[amibroker] Re: "ApplyTo" function - can it be used in an Explore as a pre-filter ?

I believe that the expectation is that you would run a filtering exploration first, to identify those stocks that meet your desired criteria.

You would then create a watchlist of the results and use that watchlist as your ApplyTo for future runs. Your main AFL could then run without checking for any filtering at all, since the pre screening process would have assured that for you.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/