[amibroker] Re: Amibroker --> Excel?

I took the time to screen old messages for posts about ODBC and Excel but I could not find what I was looking for. Basically all proposed solutions deal with how to extract data from other databases into AmiB. However, I look for the opposite. Having Amibroker running, I basically want to extract a time series for a specified ticker and start time - end time from the Amibroker Database into Excel or VBA (as array). I dont want to have to run an AFL or so. I simply want to run a macro in VBA which then communicates with Amibroker to extract the data and loads them directly into a specified array.

Is this at all doable or am I asking for something that has not been done yet?

Thanks a lot for all your help and ideas!!!

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/