[amibroker] Re: I'm having a very hard time doing something that I think should be simple

By the way I tried calling Status("redrawaction") and it returned 0 every time in the trace window, over and over, which means the action is not a timer action.

That however doesn't mean it's not a timer action from an external plugin, just that it isn't a timer action from the AFL timer function. So that proves nothing probably.

As of now it really seems like your theory is true, but if so how come nobody ever noticed this? Is everyone importing static data? People who are using live feeds, have you never noticed your functions are being called over and over intra-second?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/