[amibroker] Re: I'm having a very hard time doing something that I think should be simple

I tried your test, I got results that showed time was changing, see below.

Also, I disconnected my network connection, and guess what, the trace kept on printing, line after line, with a new time stamp, never stopping. I was on an AAPL chart before I disconnected.

So the question is why is the chart refreshing multiple times per second when the network is unplugged, which rules out ticks, and when there is no interaction with the chart window??

test215723	Formulas\Drag-drop\DebugPlot 4.afl	4	20	21:57:23.89
test215724	Formulas\Drag-drop\DebugPlot 4.afl	4	20	21:57:24.89
test215725	Formulas\Drag-drop\DebugPlot 4.afl	4	20	21:57:25.89
test215726	Formulas\Drag-drop\DebugPlot 4.afl	4	20	21:57:26.89

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/