Re: [amibroker] Re: I'm having a very hard time doing something that I think should be simple

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: I'm having a very hard time doing something that I think should be simple
  • From: Dennis Brown <see3d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:07:10 -0400

Conrad,

Every time your chart is executed by some event, it will generate one
trace output line -- just one.  You probabily have your preferenced
for trace() output max lines set to 200.  It will print "test" 200
times.  Since your chart has no real program, it will execute very
quickly.  It will refresh at the maximum possible rate if quotes keep
changing.  I think 10 per second is the max refresh rate.

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/