[amibroker] Re: AFL 101

I didn't know you were an AFL consultant.

> I hope it is a win win rather than completely altruistic. Firstly, >I get to implement a wider range of requirements which would help my >own skill while the receipiant get a freebie. Secondly, I hope that >people who use the free service will some day use my professional >service when the need arises because they like what I provide.

Well this is the new business model we are working with ... I love it ... good luck with it.

Competition is healthy and drives us to perfect our product services.

You are a good mentor .... you are from the old school of strict self-discipline ... self-discipline stands behind all extreme success ... behind my quirky AB persona there is a good deal of self-discipline operating im my life.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/