Re: [amibroker] Re: Creating a datafeed and Autotrading plugin for MBTrading

I'm interested too.

ganamide wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering how many people are interested in a datafeed and/or trading plugin for MB Trading. They recently added backfill capability to their quote api, and it seems that they provide upto 1 year of minute data, 30 days of tick data, and 10 years of daily data.

I have some experience with the MBT SDK and I have 10 years programming experience. I don't expect this task to be too difficult for me, but would be more inclined to do it if others are willing to pay a modest fee for it.

Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Padhu" <ccie8340@xxx> wrote:

Hi Franz,

Greetings.

MBTrading's sdk is at http://sdk.mbtrading.com/v.htm.

Here is my thought process:
1. MB Trading provides a COM interface that can be access via instantiating the following COM objects.
(Thanks to Tomasz for the confirmatyoon)
moComMgr = CreateStaticObject("MbtComMgr");

Access rest as members:
--------------------------------
moQuotes = moComMgr.Quotes;
moOrders = moComMgr.OrderClient

2. The above will get us to create a template code for autotrading interface just like IB.

3. We certainly would need a realtime quote plugin. The question is if  needs extensive coding
or just can be derived from the COM methods moComMgr.Quotes; ( Tomasz, Pls feel free to comment whenever you have some time to spare).

I am not a programmer but I am married to one. So I can get help for this. Pls let me know how you would like to proceed and if there are other
members here who are interested in contributing to this project. The real nice thing I liked about MB is the fact they are dierct access/ECN type.
One couldn't ask for better spreads on Forex than interbank quotes. btw, they also do stocks,options and futures. So If there are users who don't use
IB for some reason, this may be a better alternative if all goes well.

I am willing to do whatever it takes to get this Auto trading interface done. All I need is some process, so that we know who does what. Once ready we can get Amibroker user commuinity to test it as well.

Thanks.

Cheers,Padhu

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/