Re: [amibroker] IQ Feed Problem

IQ Feed provides different amounts of history depending on the type of
database you select.
If you select tick or time database under 1 minute, it only knows
about a weeks history of data, as all are based on ticks.
If you select a 1 minute or longer database, you get over a years
worth of history.
EOD data is much longer history.

You can find out the details by going to the IQ Feed website.

When you choose a database, AB can aggregate any database to a longer
timeframe, but it can not make more history than is there.
I am finding 1 minute is the best compromise for me for time bars,
though I have to go to 5 seconds if I want to have volume bars or
range bars.

Best regards,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****