Re: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo becoming too unreliable to maintain this group...???

A digest would be unacceptable to me.  I can't figure out why anyone would use them in the first place, unless they have an inferior email client.  They make things WAY too hard to read.  I currently get digests from several vBulletin boards because their RSS feeds only showed the latest message in a topic instead of all new messages.  Neither method even comes close to my usage of Yahoo boards.

The whole advantage of Yahoo is that each message comes directly to me as an email.  My email client (GMail) can file them and group them into conversations as they come in.  That's especially important to me because I currently follow well over 100 Yahoo groups.  It also allows me to either reply directly or to go the Yahoo group and reply there.