[amibroker] Re: ODBC database interface works great!

If I understand what you are trying to do, you want to get ami to
plot and evaluate your actual trades, as stored in a database?

It seems to me that you need to set the buy and buyprice arrays from
the values in the database.

Try this:
buyprice = odbcgetarraysql("select price, tradedatetime from rawdata
where symbol='FLWS' and action='buy'");
buy = buyprice != ref(buyprice,-1);

You will also need statements for sellprice, shortprice, coverprice,
etc.

This expoits that fact that where there is no value returned for a
bar, ami will use the value from the last bar.  Will not work if two
adjacent trades are at the same price.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "murthysuresh" <money@xxx> wrote:

> that is one area i have always felt challenged.
> for eg. i store all my trades in a mysql database. i have always
> wanted to plot the realtime trades. how would you do the following.
> here is the sql that will return my trade info. but running it thro
> ab is something of a challenge for me
>
> select symbol, tradedatetime, action,price  from rawdatas where
> symbol='FLWS'
>
> this geneates a list of rows. but how do i get it thro amibroker.
any

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/