Re: [amibroker] Re: Plot() and z-order

reinsley - I do use T'bird and redirect posts to a local AmiBroker
folder.  It is just that email attachments are few and my preference is
for the daily AB Group summaries.  It was my bad luck that an
interesting attachment came along and I missed out on it as a result of
my opting for just the summaries.  Oh well - let that be a lesson to me.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/