[amibroker] Re: Editing many Include files

To prevent replacing the wrong text, you can use editors that support
regular expressions. a regular expression is a pattern describing a
certain amount of text. Their name comes from the mathematical theory
on which they are based. But we wont get into that. For example, we
can build a pattern that consists of a series of letters, digits,
dots, underscores, percentage signs and hyphens, followed by an at
sign, followed by another series of letters, digits and hyphens,
finally followed by a single dot and between two and four letters. In
other words: this pattern describes an email address.
Regular Expressions used to be only for programmers, but with some of
the clever software around nowadays, you can basically use this
technology without getting too deep into learning about regular
expressions. All you need is an editors that provides WYSWYG regular
expression support that helps you to build a regular expression out of
english. One such editor is called EditPad Pro by just great software.
there are probably others. I personally would write a Jscript that
would do it for me, it takes no more than 30 minutes of my time.
/Paul.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/