Re: [amibroker] Re: A shorter syntax to reference past elements of array

I think using the Ref should be kept just the way it is. I cannot see
how any alternative method would be less confusing to newbies.

btw you can change
P = (Ref(H,-1) + Ref(L,-1) + Ref(C,-1)) / 3;
P = Ref(H+L+C,-1) / 3;
and thus reduce the amount of typing :)

--
Cheers