[amibroker] Re: Sector as a symbol

Shahariar,

1. I don't have an answer for you on this question. I use a paid data
provider that does all the sector categorization for me. You might
have better luck writing to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. I think that you will have to run the scan, else run some other
batch file that does the same work. I am not aware of any "linked"
symbol feature the way you describe.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, shahariar <shahariar4@xxx> wrote:

> HI MIke!
>
> 2 last things- if you could kindly help:
>

> 1. As i mentioned below my sectors here are diffferent, so any help
or link how to make my own sectors?

> 2. Is it possible in Ami in make a single symbol in ami for any
group/sector of stocks other than the code you provided ( the sector
code you provided is good but i have to run a scan everyday to see
the status of sectors using the code- i was thinking - may be create
a symbol of each sectors/group and link all the stocks of that
group/sector  with the symbol and that gets updated every time i load
EOD data in Ami! ( check this out www.stockbangladesh.com here click
on stock/share lsit -Show chart and  you will see the sectors which
get updated in every minutes automatically)

> Thabk you for the help.
>
> Shahariar

the builtin sector,industry catagories that ami has, so i want to set
up my symbols according the sector,industry applicable for my market
here..

> thanks,
>
> shahariar

like