[amibroker] Re: How do I get the price and indicator values in the custom backtester?

Upon closer inspection, looks like I introduced that error, not you ;)
Anyway, you should be good now (at least with the syntax, the best
PosSize logic to use is still yours to work out).

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, the SetForeign advice was good. But, my example propogated
> another error in your original code. sig.PosSize is a scaler, not
an
> array. As such, you cannot pass the result of an array calculation
as
> value. Instead, you must calculate the value for the given bar.
Your

**** IMPORTANT ****