[amibroker] Re: Plotting Arrows

Arrows get cumbersome and I forget what all the shapes mean. To see
what is going on I use printf(...) to write the signal state to the
interpretation window. Then I can just click on a bar to see which
conditions are true.

You can do something like this:
printf(Writeif(cond1, "Cond 1 True", "Cond 1 False") + "\n" +
   Writeif(cond2, "Cond 2 True", "Cond 2 False"));
and so on.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sidhartha70" <sidhartha70@xxx>

**** IMPORTANT ****