[amibroker] Re: Question from Novice

Carey, this makes a little more sense. It shows both buy and sell
sides and shows one way to get rid of multiple signals. Just change
it around and see what plots and you will start to understand what
AFL is doing.

fLLV = LLV(L, 7);
fHHV = HHV(H,7);
fMA200 = MA(C,200);

// change the AND to an OR and see what happens
Buy = C > fMA200 AND  L <= fLLV;
Sell = C < fMA200 AND  H >= fHHV;

// uncomment the following lines to remove multiple signals
// Buy = ExRem(Buy,Sell);
// Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Plot(C, "", colorBlack, ParamStyle( "Price Style", styleBar,
maskPrice ) );
Plot(fMA200, "MA(200)", colorBlue);
Plot(fLLV, "LLV", colorRed);
Plot(fHHV, "HHV", colorRed, styleDashed);
PlotShapes(Buy 	* shapeUpArrow, colorGreen );
PlotShapes(Sell 	* shapeDownArrow, colorRed );

Barry

**** IMPORTANT ****