[amibroker] Re: Google Finance

That's why I was asking this question, using .TO does not work.
Here is the google message returned
$NAME BMO.TO
Symbol "BMO.TO" not found in historical price database

I am now using CA:SYM
All my TSE symbols are now prefixed with CA: whick is kind of crappy.
The alternative is to set up a Amiquoate translation table but that
has to include every symbol, this table would change as the symbol
list changes (to much maintenance).

Any other ideas?  Google has way more TSE data avalable than yahoo
for download via amiquote.

**** IMPORTANT ****