RE: [amibroker] OT: Multiple Monitors and a Single Mouse

Hello,

Has I understand it for one computer and multiply cards, be sure and use the same brand cards.

I use “synergy" on three computers, works great, be sure to follow the directions (what is left and right), no updates to program for many years but it works.

In fact “synergy’ had a problem after install something to do with flickering and had to update the mouse drivers which correct an AB chart line draw problem, like in total lock up.

Regards,

Jerry Gress

Stockton, Ca.