Re[2]: [amibroker] 3D Charting problem with multiple monitors

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] 3D Charting problem with multiple monitors

Thank you Tomasz. afaik, My drivers are updated automatically. For your information I emailed a more detailed description of what happens, and how I managed to work around it using v1.2, to Support.

best regards,

herman

Hello,

You should not have any problems with any NVidia card, provided that proper drivers are installed.

I have older GeForce and dual monitor setup and it works just fine. I use Forceware drivers version 6.14.11.7824,

but it worked on older drivers as well.

Note that if you are running 32 bit Windows, your system is incapable of using 4GB RAM

(RAM on the card needs to be in addressable memory space)

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko

amibroker.com