[amibroker] Problem streaming data with IB on ASX stocks

I've been having trouble with IB on streaming ASX stocks, US stocks
streams OK, futures are streaming also. Backfills works, as does
realtime quotes. I just cant stream any ASX stocks. I've tried a new
database, I've rolled back to an older version of TWS. I tried it on a
different machine without success. I've tried backfilled first,
followed by scanning every 1 min. streaming just stopped sometime
before Christmas and hasn't worked since. TWS is still showing
intraday charts on any of the symbols. Does any body else use IB to
stream realtime ASX data? and Is that working?
/Paul.

**** IMPORTANT ****