[amibroker] Re: Adding a Custom Metric to Backtest Report

Thanks Mike. I eventually figured as much.

Still trying to figure out a way to dynamically pass the correct "a"
value to the backtester.

Any ideas on a general approach to this? I need to somehow collect an
"a" value each time there is a Buy, and store those somewhere so they
can be read back by the custom backtester code.

**** IMPORTANT ****