[amibroker] Re: Jurik Moving Average

Put it in AmiBroker/Plugins directory... and restart AB...

How do you use the examples... Well, as it shows in the help file, the
dll effectively provides a bunch of new methods or functions... you
use them as if they were built in AB functions... i.e. you call them,
via their name, in AFL code... with the correct inputs of course...
examples are shown in the help file.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "richpach2" <richpach2@xxx> wrote:

> What I am asking is - where do I copy DLL to? How do I make it
> register in AB and how do I use examples in the Help file?
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sidhartha70" <sidhartha70@> wrote:
> >
> > Indicators.dll is the file... open Indicators Help.zip for info....
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "richpach2" <richpach2@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Jim,
> > >
> > > Where are the attachments stored and how do you install this DLL?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Richard

temporarily.  I

**** IMPORTANT ****