[amibroker] Re: COPYRIGHT

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brian_z111" <brian_z111@xxx> wrote:
>Furthermore, when I tallied the trades recorded in their own log, it
>didn't add up to PF 2 either ....more like 1.4.

I think it is a common part of human nature to want to accept
somebody's summary of a set of information rather than do the
thinking/effort to evaluate and summarize for oneself.

You probably shocked the shoes off of that guy by actually adding up
his numbers!

"In reaction to X, the market did Y" can be heard every night on the
tube.   This is giving the people what they want - a ready-made
explanation.  Of course, these "explanations" have almost no value,
but they are redeemed by requiring almost no effort to digest.

The whole newsletter industry is based on this - people will pay
others to do the analysis and come to conclusions for them.  Same way
with managed accounts.

There's nothing wrong with this per se, if the analyst/manager you are
paying is a really good one.  The trouble is, if you aren't skilled
enough and willing to do the analysis in the first place, you may not
be qualified to do a good job in choosing hired help.

So what to do?   Hire a helper to choose the help!  (of course <g>)

Terms beyond the 2nd derivative shall be considered negligible for the
purposes of this computation.

**** IMPORTANT ****