RE: [amibroker] Batman problems

What operating system are you using ?

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jim fenster
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 2:39 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Batman problems

I am trying to use this Batman file but when I click on the button
next to Formula file to drop down and pick the formula, I always get this
Error :"The control could no be created because it is not properly
licensed. An error has occurered in the script on this page."
I have IE7 and Firefox on my PC. I went into IE7 and disabled script
debugging. Read that on the net. But no help. Why is this not working?

Jim

**** IMPORTANT ****