Re: [amibroker] Re: COPYRIGHT

> Is anyone,anywhere, claiming copyright for the source code of a
> program written using Python?

Sure there is. The same way as there are copyrighted works using
English. The language is only the medium to express thoughts/ideas.
It does not matter if platform is open source or not. It does not
depend if you write your essey in OpenOffice or MS Word.
It does not matter if you write in AFL or Python.
It is sole author decision whenever he/she decides to put his/her
work into public domain or not and choice of the language
is irrelevant.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com