[amibroker] Re: parameters

Thank you Sidhartha. I know what I am trying to achieve but I'm not
sure how to go about it using AFLs. It may be I will have to think it
through more clearly from a code point of view or perhaps I need to
describe what I am trying to do in a more concise context. My poor ole
brain has trouble thinking in terms of code. I truly admire those of
you who are so adept at this. While I have thanked many of you for
your help and kindness, I always appreciate your efforts on my behalf.
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Tim

**** IMPORTANT ****