Re: [amibroker] Re: y-axis value for crosshair

Tim,

This has been discussed and suggestion #1621 formally requested it.

It may be possible to make AFL do this for you.  Essentially just plot
a line at the cursor y position.  It may have some lag with slow AFLs
but it should do the trick.  It is a little more complicated, because
the crosshairs goes across the text, so I had to offset it 8 pixels.

Here is the one liner to place at the end of your AFL (watch out for
line wrap):

Plot(GetCursorYPosition(0)- (8*(Status("axismaxy")-Status("axisminy"))/
Status("pxheight")),"",colorBlack,styleNoLine|styleNoRescale);

BR,
Dennis